Friday, June 26, 2009

H family... Lexington KY Family Photography

How can you not love these little kids? They all have such fun personalities and each one is so different than the others. Their little boy was born two weeks before ours and it has been so fun to watch them grow. We love this little family and have enjoyed living so close, we sure are going to miss you!

M & J, I hope you enjoy the pictures. I am all about color, different types of colored photographs, textures and bright sunny happiness. I have so many pictures to give you and so many options per picture. I enjoyed working with you guys and I really do hate to see you go!











I don't know what it is, I know this picture isn't all that great but I love sun ray pictures, now if I could just get rid of the dots!


1 comment: